We are excited for you to Come Play With Us!
The May 5th Play Smart and Play Safe Addendum authorized golf operations in the State of Vermont to operate in accordance with phase 1 of this document. Vermont golf operations should only be offering services to Vermont residents, and those who have met the minimum 14-day quarantine requirement. Visitors from other states, and countries, are still being asked not to come to Vermont. If they do, they are required to self-quarantine for at least 14 days after arriving in Vermont before engaging in any activities. for people living in Vermont and those who have quarantined in the State of Vermont.
*Foursome play *Players currently residing in Vermont only
*Walking encouraged *Single riders in properly sanitized golf carts
* Practice areas permitted when staffed to enforce social distance guidelines. Utilized for warm-up only. Hitting areas spaced to exceed social distancing requirements. (one golfer per 144 square feet)
* When applicable, us of personal golf balls is strongly recommended.
* BCC Driving Range is not open at this time
* Remote check-in and tee time reservations required in advance. Remote payment methods only.
* No touch points on course (ball washer, rakes, etc)
* 15-minute tee times
* Clubhouse, Locker rooms & Retail facilities closed. Online, pre-paid items for curbside pickup only with State guidelines
* Limited restroom facilities accessible and will be sanitized every 60 minutes
* Restaurant/bar take out only – State guidelines
* At this time – No youth activities, organized club activities or rental equipment are available.