Help your child discover the game of a lifetime this summer by attending a PGA Junior Golf Camp at BRATTLEBORO COUNTRY CLUB. PGA Junior Golf Camps will foster your child’s love for golf whether they want to pick up a new skill or compete in tournament play. We teach golf’s traditions. We teach its techniques. We just make it fun and do it in a way that lets kids be kids!
• Learn from the best. Every camp is lead by a certified PGA of America Professional who knows how to balance both fun and skill development.
• Fun, safe and educational. Full of action, discipline, and integrity, each camp has been designed to help your child grow both on and off the golf course.
• From tee to green. Campers learn every aspect of the game, including instruction on the full swing, short game, rules of the game and golf etiquette.
• A lifetime of learning. Our curriculum, developed in by the PGA of America, encourages skill progression by coupling instruction with games and play opportunities.
• Camps that work for you. No matter your child’s ability, we’ve got a camp for them. We offer a variety of camp programs featuring small group instruction, course play (full day camps) and a low teacher to student ratio.